- 8 cups Spinach, fresh
- 8 oz Mushrooms - thick sliced
- 1/4 cup Scallions - sliced
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1//3 cup Feta Cheese - crumbled
- Put washed spinach in a large salad bowl.
- Combine 1/4 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder and creole seasoning and whisk well to combine.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden and any liquid has evaporated.
- Add the scallions and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the dressing mixture and bring to a simmer. Pour immediately over the spinach. Sprinkle with Feta and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!