- 13 x 9 Greased Baking Dish
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Margarine
- 2 ea Egg - large
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups Zucchini - shredded
- 1 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and margarine until light and fluffy
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips, with the shredded zucchini going in last. Give it a good stir to mix evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish
- Sprinkle with the cup of chocolate chips and a tablespoon of sugar. (Turbinado works well)
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.5g | Protein: 3.2g | Saturated Fat: 2.7g | Cholesterol: 23.2mg | Sodium: 124mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 25g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!