Servings: 12 pieces
- 8 oz Self raising flour
- 1 oz Rolled oats
- 9 oz Soft brown sugar
- 7 oz Butter Cold and cut into pieces
- 2.5 oz Dessicated coconut
- 2 ea Eggs Beaten
- 12 oz Fresh blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Add the flour, oats and sugar to a large bowl. Rub in the butter with your fingertips to create a coarse mixture with only pea sized pieces of butter remaining. Mix in the coconut. Fill a cup with the mixture and set aside.
- Stir in the beaten eggs then spread the mixture evenly across a 13" by 7" parchment lined baking tin. An 8" square baking tin will work also. Smooth the mixture using the back of a spoon then scatter the blackberries over. Scatter the cup of mixture over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!