Servings: 4 people
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- 8 Sl Prosciutto
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lemon slices to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Trim the ends of the broccolini, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Wrap each piece with prosciutto. If the piece is too skinny, use two pieces.
- Combine mustard and vinegar together. Add in oil. Mix well.
- Brush vinaigrette generously on the broccolini.
- Roast for 15 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!