Servings: 4 people
- 2 lbs Chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 14 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and place in a large Ziploc bag, bowl, or shallow baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Greek Yogurt, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and stir to coat. If you are using a bag, add the marinade to the bag and seal it tight, removing as much air as possible. Move the chicken around, making sure it is well coated.
- Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- If you are using wooden skewers, make sure you soak them in water for 20 minutes before adding the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread on skewers, about 4 ounces of chicken per skewer. Discard remaining marinade.
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat. You can also use a grill pan. Brush the grill or grill pan with olive oil to make sure the kabobs don’t stick.
- Grill the chicken until fully cooked through, about 10 minutes, turning the skewers every couple of minutes.
- Remove from the grill and place on a serving platter. Garnish with feta cheese and fresh parsley. Serve warm with tzatziki sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!