- 1 lb Lobster meat, cooked
- 5 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Celery, small dice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Fresh dill, minced
- 1 ea Lemon juice
- 6 ea Brioche buns, top sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh chives, snipped
- Cut the lobster meat in large chunks. Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a medium (10-inch) skillet over medium-high heat. Add the lobster, celery, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, until just heated through. Remove from the heat
- Sprinkle the lobster with the dill, parsley, and half of the lemon juice. Stir well.
- To toast the brioche buns, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet, until the butter sizzles. Place the rolls in the pan on their sides and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side, until nicely browned.
- Place the rolls, cut side up, on a platter. Lay a Romaine lettuce leaf in each roll and divide the lobster mixture among the 6 rolls and sprinkle with fresh snipped chives, salt, and the remaining lemon juice. Serve hot while the rolls are crisp on the outside and the lobster filling is hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!