Servings: 4 people
- 4 tbsp Golden syrup
- 3 oz Sugar Superfine
- 4 oz Butter unsalted
- 2 ea Eggs - beaten
- 4 oz Self raising flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Lightly grease a 6 cup microwave safe bowl or basin.
- Drizzle the golden syrup into the bottom of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light, fluffy and creamy .
- Add in the beaten eggs a little at a time stirring to combine.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold the mixture until it is completely blended.
- Check the consistency of the batter. It should slowly drop from a spoon. If it is too thick add a tablespoon of water and fold it in well.
- Place the batter in the bowl and level the top with the back of a spoon or a spatula.
- Cover the bowl with cling film. Tear off a piece from the box that is large enough to make a pleat along the center to allow for expansion.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Remove from the microwave and allow to stand for an additional 4 minutes.
- Invert the bowl onto a serving plate.
- Sereve, cutting wedges of the pudding with either ice cream or warm custard.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!