Servings: 2 people
- 2 ea Salmon fillets Skinless
- 1 tbsp Basil pesto
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºf.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place basil pesto, panko breadcrumbs and finely grated fresh parmesan cheese in a bowl, and mix well to combine.
- Brush the top of the salmon fillets with a little olive oil, then top the salmon fillets with the pesto crust mixture, pressing down well.
- Place the fillets on to the baking tray, and brush the sides of the fillets with a little more olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillets) or to your liking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!