Servings: 7 people
- 1 lb Bulk pork sausage Alt: 1 lb italian links, casing removed
- 2 cups Cottage cheese
- 1 pack Manicotti shells
- 1 jar Marinara sauce, 24 oz
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In alarge bowl, break up the sausage and combine with the cottage cheese. Stuff into the uncooked pasta shells, Place in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish and pour the entire jar ofmarinara sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350ºF for about 55-60 minutes. An nstant read thermometer should read 160ºF when done.
- Uncover.Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and return to the oven for 8 to 20 m inutes, until the cheese is melted.
This recipe can be divided up when cooked a nd portioned for freezing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!