- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ea Garlic cloves Minced
- 1 ea Onion, medium Diced
- 1 ea Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 ea Sweet potato Bite size chunks
- 2 tbdp Red curry paste
- 14 oz Coconut milk unsweetened
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 1 pkg Potstickers - frozen 13 oz package
- 2 cups Spinach, fresh
- Lime juice
- Cilantro to garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onion, red bell pepper and sweet potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for an additional minute. Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth. Whisk to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, add the potstickers and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook, until slightly thickened, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the spinach and lime juice and stir until the spinach is wilted. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!