Servings: 4 people
Fort the meatballs
- 1 lb Ground pork
- 1 tbsp Lemongrass paste
- 1 tsp Ginger - grated
- 3 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ea Kaffir lime leaves very finely shredded
- 3 ea Thai Chillies seeds out and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro - leaves and stems finely chopped
- 1 tsp Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 ea Egg
- Vegetable oil spray
Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- Cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 430ºF
- Line a sheet pan with tin foil and spray with the vegetable oil
- Place all the meatball ingredient in a large bowl and mix well with your hands, being sure to break up any lumps in the meat.
- To make the meatballs take a slightly heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into unifrom balls in the palm of your hand. Place the meatballs on th sheet pan and spray all over with the vegetable oil spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes. They should be slightly browned and soft.
- Serve warm with the sweet chilli sauce and garnish
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!