Servings: 4 people
- 10 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 ea English cucumber
- 1/3 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 Small handful of Dill - chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- ` pn Salt
- 1 ea Grind of black pepper
- Peel the cucumber and grate with a box grater, using the large grate size.
- Place the cucumber in a bowl then add a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar. Toss and set aside to release its liquid.
- In another bowl, combine the yogurt, 1/3 of a garlic clove (minced), 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Squeeze the cucumber with your hands to remove any remaining liquid. Discard the liquid and add the cucumber to the yogurt mixture.
- Stir well then add pepper and adjust salt according to taste.
- Add some finely chopped dill. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!