- 3 ea Sweet Italian Turkey sausages - casings removed
- 12 oz Baby spinach
- 1 cup Grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Milk 2%
- 1/4 cup Half and half
- 5 ea Egg - large
- 3/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper Pepper
- 1 pn Ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a pie dish with vegetable oil.
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Break up any lumps and cook through. Turn the heat to low then add the spinach and cook until wilted, stirring occasionally. Drain any excess liquid.
- Spread the sausage spinach mixture evenly in the prepared dish and top it with the grated cheddar cheese and parmesan.
- Whisk together the milk, half and half, the eggs, salt and pepper and the nutmeg.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until the center is set.
- When done, cut into 6 portions and serve
Serving: 1sl | Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 21.5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 208mg | Sodium: 652mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!