- 2 1/3 cups Flour
- 3/4 + 2 tbsp cup Butter, salted
- 1/3 + 2 tbsp cup Icing sugar
- 2 ea Egg yolk
- 2 tbsp Water
- Sift the flour and salt into the food processor, then dice the cold salted butter and add to the food processor.
- Add the icing sugar to the food process.
- Pulse the mixture to a coarse breadcrumb texture. The butter should all be completely incorporated at this point.
- Add the egg yolks and the cold water and pulse again to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 balls, wrap in cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!