Servings: 4 people
- 2 lbs Beef - top sirloin cubed
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Gyro seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tbsp Fresh chives, snipped
Gyro seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Marjoram
- 2 tsp Rosemary sprig - leaves picked
- 2 tsp Fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 ea Tazatziki to serve - see recipe Link beloe for Tzatziki
- For the kabobs, place all the ingredients, minus the chives, in a large bowl. Stir to combine and let marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Heat a grill to 300 F, spear the pieces on metal skewers, and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve the kabobs with an additional drizzle of olive oil, sea salt, fresh chives and tzatziki
- Save the remaining seasoning mix for later use.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!