Servings: 12 slices
- 2 cps All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 Egg - large
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 1 Zest of a lemon
- 1 cup Zucchini - grated and squeezed dry
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a loaf tin.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg, milk, oil and lemon juice. Pour into the dry ingredients. Add in the lemon zest and grated zucchini. Stir well with a fork until everything is moist and you have a very thick batter.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes until a toothpick inserted on the center comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!