Servings: 6 people
- 3 ea Roma tomatoes or other "meaty" tomatoes
- 1 ea English cucumber - small dice
- 1/2 cup Red onion - chopped
- 1/2 ea green pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Cilantro - leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mint - leaves picked and chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Lime juice
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Place diced tomatoes for a few minutes in a colander to release excess liquid. You can remove excess seeds at this point if you wish.
- In a large bowl, place the diced tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and bell peppers.
- To flavor, add fresh herbs, dried mint, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Finally, add lime juice, and a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!