For the sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger - minced
- 2 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce - low sodium
- 1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
For the Stir Fry
- 1 tsp Light sesame oil
- 1 lb Chicken breast, skinless and boneless - 1" Cubes
- 1 ea Bok Choy cut into 1" pieces
- 2 ea Carrots - large cut into matchsticks
- 5-6 ea Scallions - sliced
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Cilantro - leaves finely chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the honey, ginger, garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce together until well combined. Set aside to add to stir-fry later.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add in chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes, until golden on all sides. Add in bok choy, carrots, and green onions. Stir continuously for 3 minutes to evenly cook the vegetables until crisp-tender. After 3 minutes, add in the sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes to coat the chicken and vegetables with the sauce and heat it through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cilantro and toasted sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!