Servings: 6 Sandwiches
- 6 ea Hardboiled eggs - peeled
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Fresh tarragon - finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 9 sl Pepperidge Farm very thin wheat sandwich bread
- Tarragon sprigs to garnish
- In a medium bowl and using a pastry blender, cut eggs into fine pieces. Add mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, salt, and pepper, stirring until combined. Place in a covered container, and refrigerate until cold, approximately 4 hours. (Egg salad can be made a day in advance and refrigerated until needed.)
- Spread approximately 3 tablespoons egg salad mixture onto each of 3 slices bread. Top each with another bread slice, and spread another 3 tablespoons egg salad on top. Top with a third bread slice to make a triple-stack sandwich.
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim crusts from all sides of sandwiches, and discard. Cut each sandwich into 2 finger sandwiches.
- Garnish with tarragon sprigs, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!