Baked salmon cakes are a great healthy dinner with vegetables included
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb Salmon - Tinned
- 2 ea Eggs - large
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion - chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh dill - chopped
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
For cooking and serving
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Tartar sauce
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, flake the tinned salmon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently mix well with hands or spatula. Form into 6 salmon cakes.
- Place the salmon cake on an oiled baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, turn and continue baking another 5 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Serve hot with lemon slices and tartar sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!