Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 lb Pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp Fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a 2 cup jug and whisk well togaether.
- Place the tenderloin in a large zip lock bag and pour in 1 cup of the marinade mixture. Push the air out of the bag as you seal it. Place in a container to marinade for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator. Flip the bag over a couple of times while it is marinading.
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature while heating the grill.
- REmove the tenderloin form the bag and place on the grill, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill covered for 20 minutes turning once. Check internal temperature after 15 minutes. When done it should be between 137℉ and 140℉.
- Place on a cutting board to rest, covered for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve with a drizzle of the reserved marinade,
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!